Working to improve the lives of children and adults with mental illnesses and their families
* Stories of Recovery (2014) (6:44), here.
* How to Help- Caring for Patients with a Mental Illness (2014) (8:56), here.
* MakeItOK Programs (2014) - TPT, NAMI Minnesota and HealthPartners partnered to create five programs of hope and encouragement, here.
* Jail Discharge Planning: Ending the Cycle of Recidivism (2010), here.
* Coming Home: Supporting Your Soldier (Dec. 2007), here.
* Hope for Recovery: Understanding Mental Illness (2005), here.
* Understanding Mental Illness in Children (2005), here.
NAMI Minnesota Video Helps Families of Returning Soldiers
NAMI Minnesota and TPT collaborated on this video to help families of returning soldiers. The program, "Coming Home: Supporting Your Soldier," has been aired many times on public television.
NAMI Minnesota and Twin Cities Public Television's Video Wins Award
"Hope for Recovery: Understanding Mental Illness" was honored with an Eric Sevareid Award of Merit from the Northwest Broadcast News Association. The half-hour program focuses on adults living with a mental illness. A second video titled "Understanding Mental Illness in Children" was also co-produced by the two organizations.